Monday 25 May 2009

If I could face the music


As I've said before... this year there is SO MUCH new music to listen to, so many great albums out and many more to come. Before I forget half of it, I use this place for some middle-of-the-year listomania and collect all the faves and some stuff I should keep in mind for the next visit to the record shop...

favourite albums of the year so far:

* Animal Collective - Merriweather Post Pavillion
* Kevin Blechdom - Gentlemania
* Junior Boys - Begone Dull Care
* Great Lake Swimmers - Lost Channels
* AGF / Delay - Symptoms
* PJ Harvey & John Parish - A Woman A Man Walked By

albums I still have to get:

* Lady Sovereign - Jigsaw
* Fever Ray - Fever Ray
* Bat for Lashes - Two Suns
* Peaches - I Feel Cream
* Chicks on Speed - Cutting the Edge
* Soap & Skin - Lovetune for Vacuum

coming releases I'm looking forward to:

* Dirty Projectors - Bitte Orca
* Lord Cut-Glass - Lord Cut-Glass
* Gossip - Music for Men
* The Left Outsides - ? (don't know the title yet)

No comments: